Throughout 2017 IMT Atlantique Bretagne-Pays de la Loire will continue to take applications for its traditional two general engineering programmes:
From September 2018, students will only be taken for the new IMT Atlantique engineering degree.
The mission of the Mines Nantes degree programme is clearly stated: to train high level professionals needed by companies.
- General engineers
- Trained to direct technological projects
- Immediately operational
- Having strong professional development potential
The programme is structured around several key principles over the three years:
- A multidisciplinary approach via integration projects which form a common thread throughout the training
- Strong international exposure, facilitated by mastering English and another foreign language
- Company-oriented training (over ten months): these situations serve as starting points and examples for a number of disciplines, such as social and management sciences
- In-depth electives backed by research departments: after acquiring the fundamentals in the core subjects, the electives begin progressively from the second year onward
- Social awareness and understanding the need for social responsibility