The Specialist Master's are degrees accredited by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles.
These courses of around 13 months' duration including a company internship of six months are open to any candidate holding a master's level qualification (from an engineering school, a university business school, a national research or professional master's - e.g. master of advanced studies (DEA or DESS), or an equivalent international qualification) or by accreditation of professional skills.
The Specialist Master's is a complementary programme aimed at graduates who already have, in most cases an initial professional experience. This course is also accessible as a continuing education programme.
The Master of Renewable Marine Energies and Master of Space Communications Systems have specific admission procedures as outlined in their course descriptions.
For all other programmes, complete your application online:
Specialist Master's Appplication
September 2018 intake: online applications from 08/01/2018
Applications for new candidates close 04/06/2018
Preliminary selection : 29/03/2018
Academic selection : 15/05/2018
Admissions panel : 18/06/2018
- Connected Information Systems Engineering
- IT applied to banking and actuarial decision-making (in partnership with the Euro Institute of Actuarial Sciences (EURIA) and Grenoble Management School)
- Web technologies and cybersecurity
- Renewable Marine Energies (co-accreditation with Ensta Brittany (National Higher Institute of Advanced Techniques) and Naval Academy)
- Engineering for European and International Affairs
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Cybersecurity (in partnership with Centrale Supélec)
- Space communications systems (in partnership with the National Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space (ISAE), the National Higher Institute of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, IT, Hydraulics and Telecommunications (Enseeiht) and Télécom South Paris) (If opening in 2018)
- A degree from an engineering or business grande école
- A graduate degree: research or professional master's, master of advanced studies (DEA or DESS)
- A bachelor's or first-year master's degree combined with at least three years of professional experience with management responsibility (maximum 25% of the class)
- An equivalent degree from an international institution
Online applications are open from January 8 to June 10 2018
Once your application has been accepted, there are enrolment formalities to be completed:
- payment of tuition fees - see application and tuition fees
- compulsory registration with student social security for candidates under the age of 28 (€215 for the 2016-2017 academic year). Candidates over the age of 28 may subscribe to a health insurance programme
- proof of civil liability insurance (examples of preferential rates for school students: Smeba: €12 per year or LMDE €16 per year)
- complementary health insurance is highly recommended