go to CAT eduroam,
search and select the institution "Ecole nationale supérieure Mines-Télécom Atlantique Bretagne Pays de la Loire" (for example by searching on atlant) and follow the procedure indicated
Important, enter :
- your email@example.com as a login (not your email address!)
- your unique password that was given to you when you created your account or that you subsequently changed
- Windows desktops : tutorial
- Android phones
First you need to download the eduroam CAT application from Google Play or Amazon Appstore
When you launch the application, you will be in "Nearby Config".
You then have to search for your home institution (IMT Atlantique).
The easiest way to find it :
- At the bottom right, activate the manual search by pressing on the right of Manual Search "NO".
- Do an "atlan" search in the text box
- Select the institution "Ecole nationale supérieure Mines-Télécom Atlantique Bretagne Pays de la Loire"
Proceed to the installation and configuration of your profile by using firstname.lastname@example.org and identifying