IMT Atlantique's policies and processes
Policy: Employment, Discrimination and Pay Scale Equity
IMT Atlantique has put in place a policy to end discrimination in the workplace. No distinction can be made between staff because of their political, trade union, philosophical or religious opinions, their sex, their state of health, their morals, their disability or their ethnicity. All personnel have freedom of opinion.
Policy: Modern Slavery and Employment
IMT Atlantique has a policy to end forced labor, modern slavery, human trafficking and child labor.
Policy: SDG training
IMT Atlantique has put in place a policy to express IMT Atlantique’s commitment to training all its students to sustainable development.
Policy: Learning Access
IMT Atlantique has a policy which guarantees that access to external activities organized by our institute or activities open within our institute on our campuses are accessible to all, regardless of ethnicity, religion, disability or gender.
Policy: Academic Freedom
IMT Atlantique has put in place a policy on supporting academic freedom to allow researchers to choose areas of research and to speak and teach publicly about the area of their research.
Policy: Sustainably Food
IMT Atlantique has implemented a Sustainable Food Policy
- to express IMT Atlantique’s commitment to ensure that food on campus is sustainably farmed.
- to improve the sustainability of its own catering services and subcontractors and suppliers
- encourage the development of new modes of restoration and more sustainable services
Policy: Waste Management
IMT Atlantique has put in place a policy on waste. This politic cover the reduction of plastic waste and the disposal of hazardous waste, Non-hazardous waste, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and other waste
Policy: Biodiversity and Ecosystem
IMT Atlantique has put in place an Biodiversity and Ecosystem Policy. This politic cover :
- The strategic plan for Protection and improve biodiversity
- The identification and protection of the national conservation list species with habits in areas affected by our institute
- The reduction if the impact of alien species on our campuses.
Policy: Sustainable Purchasing and Procurement
IMT Atlantique has put in place a policy to express IMT Atlantique’s commitment to its Sustainable Purchasing and Procurement.
Process: Rights and Compensation’s Employees
This process is available for employees to appeal for their rights and compensation and for resolving any employment relationship problems.