The school partners with masters programmes in several institutions:
- the University of Nantes
- the University of Rennes I
- the University of Western Brittany
- the University of South Brittany
- ENSTA, Bretagne
- Centrale Supéléc
- Ecole Centrale, Nantes
- ENS Cachan
- Ecole Nationale et Supérieure d'Architecture, Nantes
- ENI, Brest
- INSA, Rennes
This ensemble of masters programmes enables first-year masters' students to test their inclination to research, deepen their theoretical grasp of a particular line of study and gain six months' experience in a company or laboratory, increasing their network in the field.
This step gives students the opportunity to understand themselves better, and follow their curiosity through their experience of putting together a multi-partner research project, with an eventual orientation toward:
- a doctorate (in a laboratory or company in France or abroad)
- an R&D position in a company, and more...
- consultancy, potentially with assignments adapted to the situation, with innovative clients in particular.