The post-master professional certificate are degrees accredited by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles.
These courses of around 13 months' duration including a company internship of six months are open to any candidate holding a master's level qualification (from an engineering school, a university business school, a national research or professional master's - e.g. master of advanced studies (DEA or DESS), or an equivalent international qualification) or by accreditation of professional skills.
The post-master professional certificate is a complementary programme aimed at graduates who already have, in most cases an initial professional experience. This course is also accessible as a continuing education programme.
The Master of Renewable Marine Energies has specific admission procedures as outlined in his course descriptions.
For all other programmes, complete your application online:
September 2018 intake: online applications from 08/01/2018
Applications for new candidates close 04/06/2018
Preliminary selection : 29/03/2018
Academic selection : 16/05/2018
Admissions panel : 18/06/2018
- A degree from an engineering or business grande école
- A graduate degree: research or professional master's, master of advanced studies (DEA or DESS)
- A bachelor's or first-year master's degree combined with at least three years of professional experience with management responsibility (maximum 25% of the class)
- An equivalent degree from an international institution
Online applications are open from January 8 to June 04 2018
Once your application has been accepted, there are enrolment formalities to be completed:
- payment of tuition fees - see application and tuition fees
- compulsory registration with student social security for candidates under the age of 28 (€215 for the 2016-2017 academic year). Candidates over the age of 28 may subscribe to a health insurance programme
- proof of civil liability insurance (examples of preferential rates for school students: Smeba: €12 per year or LMDE €16 per year)
- complementary health insurance is highly recommended