Sea Tech Week® is an international event dedicated to marine and maritime science and technology. It attracts every 2 years 1,200 top international experts to Brest, France, representing a wide variety of ocean-related disciplines.
Sea Tech Week® is organised by Technopôle Brest-Iroise through Campus mondial de la mer, France’s premier community of experts in studying and working with the ocean, located at the tip of Brittany.
For more than 20 years in Brest, France, Sea Tech Week® has forged and strengthened international collaboration, research and business in marine science and technology.
For this new edition, Ireland is the country of honour with the theme of Maritime safety and security.
- 3 high level sessions
- 30+ workshops on different thematics (cybersecurity, offshore energy, regulation, governments’ action at sea, new routes…)
- A professional trade fair of 50+ booths
- 200 BtoB meetings
- A job dating (to be confirmed)
- Company and laboratory visits for the Irish delegation
- A gala evening
Sea Tech Week® provides scientists, entrepreneurs, clusters, students and others the opportunity to share progress in research and innovation, forge a professional network of contacts and improve partnerships and cooperation.
DATES TO KEEP IN MIND:
- From May 25 to October 20, 2023: submit a workshop
- From October 2023 to July 2024: book a booth
- March 2024 to October 2024: register for Sea Tech Week®
- From June 2024 to September 2024 : register for BtoB meetings