IMT Atlantique participates actively in the projects of the Erasmus +program known as Key Action projects.
Key Action 1: International Mobility within Higher Education
- Higher education student and staff mobility throughout Europe (KA103)
- International credit mobility projects (KA107) with partner universities in several countries:
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters and PhD Degrees
- Joint Master in Safe and Reliable Nuclear Applications (SARENA) - 2018-2021
- Joint Master in Management of Energy and Environmental Engineering (ME3) - Erasmus labels from 2007 to 2019.
Key action 2: Innovation and Exchange of Best Practices
The DAhoy project is an Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership whose aim is to support Innovation.
Its purpose is to investigate innovative educational ideas around Decision Making, with a view to:
- deeply reinforcing Decision Making skills for renewed and rejuvenated integrative educational programmes in Higher Education (HE) and Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- promoting both internal use and intensive dissemination of this framework, for continuous development of HE and VET practices.
INNOSID (Innovative Solutions based on Emerging Technologies to Improve the Social Inclusion of People with Disabilities) is an Erasmus+ KA2 European partnership project whose main objective is to improve the SOCIAL INCLUSION of PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWDS) by designing and developing FREE ICT* SOLUTIONS to enable communication, support education and raise awareness of the needs and capabilities of people with disabilities.
INNOSID will :
- Develop a multilingual facility for existing and adapted ICT tools to facilitate the social inclusion of people with disabilities
- Develop new ICT tools for the inclusion of people with disabilities
- Propose a cross-cultural study of emerging technologies to serve the inclusion of people with disabilities
*ICT: Information and Communication Technologies
The KA203 project "Training of future ICT experts based on the needs of the Intelligent Society (SmartSoc)" is managed by a consortium of twelve universities from nine EU countries, coordinated by the University of Žilina. The main objective of the SmartSoc project is to create and implement an intensive, interdisciplinary study programme in the field of ICT-based entrepreneurship, taking into account the transnational and intercultural context. This project will enable teams of ICT students to address economic, societal and environmental challenges.
SmartSoc will bring together students from the 12 universities to work, first remotely and then during a 2-week seminar on an innovative project.
SmartSoc brings ICT expertise related to the needs of the smart society, with a particular focus on entrepreneurship and skills related to the evaluation of business perspectives and societal implications of the proposed solution, with an intercultural perspective.
Capacity Building (KA203)
The new EASTEM 2019-2021 project "Euro-Asia Collaboration for Enhancing STEM Education", focuses on "Capacity Building" with Universities in South East Asia.
It supports the modernization of the higher education systems of 10 universities in 3 partner countries, namely: Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.