Enrol in one of IMT Atlantique's English-taught Master of Science (MSc) programs for the fall semester.
Scientific expertise and innovative teaching methods
The Master's programs consist of academic semesters and a 6-month internship. During the semesters on campus, you will not only take high-level scientific and technical courses, but you will also participate in management courses, company visits, professional coaching, intercultural seminars and team projects, as well as classes on French language and culture. We use a wide range of teaching methods and resources for our courses. The final semester of practical work in a company or laboratory is an excellent springboard for starting a professional career.
These Master's programs are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. They allow students to continue in PhD programs if they so wish.
- MSc in Management of production, logistics and procurement, logistics and procurement (MPLP)
- Track: Management and optimization of supply chains and transport
- MSc in Process and bioprocess engineering (PBPE)
- Track: Project management for environmental and energy engineering
- Msc Nuclear engineering (NE)
- Track: Advanced nuclear waste management
- Track: Nuclear energy production and industrial applications
- Track: Medical applications
- MSc Information technology (IT)
- Track: Communication system and network engineering
- Track: Data Science
- Track: Architecture and engineering for the internet of things
IMT Atlantique was awarded the "Bienvenue en France" label, which was established through a desire to make France more attractive to international students and to guarantee them the best conditions for their higher education.
Testimonials of international students
Activities on campus
Daily life for IMT Atlantique students sees them getting together for the many extracurricular activities, including sports and cultural events.
There is a range of quality accommodation options. The Brest and Nantes campuses offer restaurants which serve different types of dishes, including vegetarian food.
Free online application
There is no need to pay an application fee, so feel free to submit your application now on IMT Atlantique's application portal!
Do you have a question? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
by Pierre-Hervé VAILLANT