In the context of the current global pandemic, supporting international students on campus and those hoping to study at IMT Atlantique is among our top priorities. This FAQ aims at answering some key questions and giving an overview of what we are implementing to make our programs accessible for our coming intakes in safe conditions.
Applying to IMT Atlantique
Are applications still open for international students?
Sure ! Supporting international students hoping to study at IMT Atlantique is still among our top priorities. Please check the application information below if you want to join us for the coming intakes :
- MSc in Management of Production, Logistics and Procurement (MPLP): Application deadline on May 15th, 2022 for Fall 2022 intake. Students with European citizenship can apply until June 15, 2022 Apply here
- MSc in Nuclear Engineering (NE): Application deadline on May 15th, 2022 for Fall 2022 intake. Students with European citizenship can apply until June 15, 2022 Apply here
- MSc in Process and Bioprocess Engineering (PBPE): Application deadline on May 15th, 2022 for Fall 2022 intake. Students with European citizenship can apply until June 15, 2022 Apply here
- MSc in Information Technology (IT): Applications closed for February 2022 intake. Next recruitment campaign will open in March 2022.
What can I do if I can't access English/French tests required for application?
Many language tests are now available online. Please check if you have the possibility to register for one of these online sessions, or contact us so that we can find a solution.
Is there any chance you will extend payment deadlines?
We are indeed aware that some of you need additional time to complete their banking process. Please contact us so we can help you find a solution
What is your refund policy in the context of Covid 19 ?
Some refund rules have been relaxed in the context of the pandemic. Please contact us to find out what is applicable to your case.
Is the payment deadline extended if tuition fees are paid by a sponsor?
Yes, payment deadline is extended to sponsored students if they have provided a sponsorship certificate before the registration deadline. For more details please contact us.
I have been accepted but would like to defer. What should I do ?
- Students admitted to an International MSc Program : Your admission letter is valid for one more year, you can therefore defer your acceptance to the next intake. Please get in touch with the International Admission Team if you wish to defer your admission.
- Students admitted to the Master of Science in Engineering (Diplôme d’Ingénieur) : Please contact the International Admission Team
Should I get tested/vaccinated before departure?
Please read carefully CampusFrance's recommendations and related updates for students coming to France in the current sanitary context. The procedures are different depending on your country of origin and the vaccination status.
Beginning my program at IMT Atlantique
Are the courses scheduled on-site or online for Spring 2022 semester ?
Courses are expected on-site for Spring 2022 semesters.
What if my arrival in France is delayed due to coronavirus-related reasons ?
Nobody knows how Covid-19 pandemic will evolve and how international travel regulations may impact students.
Thanks to its very innovative pedagogy and flexibility, IMT Atlantique was able to successfully implement a combination of online learning, face-to-face teaching and group work with appropriate social distancing and hygiene arrangements last year. In case of new sanitary restrictions, IMT Atlantique will repeat the experience in order to guarantee that all students can join courses on-site and/or online.
What is the procedure to enter French territory?
What equipment do I need to follow possible online courses?
- A wifi connection (available on our student's residence)
- A computer
Studying at IMT Atlantique
What are the safety measures implemented by IMT Atlantique?
IMT Atlantique pays great attention to safety measures in order to provide a safe study and living environment on its campuses. For example, wearing a mask is required everywhere on campus, disinfection of the premises has been reinforced, distance learning has been settled for a certain number of classes and academic activities, etc.
How is the current situation in France?
Where can I get tested if I have symptoms?
What is the vaccine pass and to how to get it ?
In France, the vaccine pass comes into effect as of January 24, 2022 to replace the "health pass". Get more information about this vaccine pass and how to obtain it when you were vaccinated outside of France on Campus France website.
How to get a vaccine pass in case of vaccination abroad ?
If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to email us and we will do our very best to help you.
|You are||You are interested in / You have been admitted to||Please contact|
|An exchange student||Master of Science in Engineering (Diplôme d'Ingénieur)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
A free mover
You are an international student interested in / admitted to a program that is not listed above ? Answers may be different for you. Please contact: email@example.com
by Bérénice BROCHARD