IMT Atlantique reach the world's TOP 100 (98th) and France's Top 5 in "Computer Science and Information Systems", according to the 2023 international QS by Subject ranking.
IMT Atlantique continues to move up the QS World University Ranking by Subjects — which this year assessed 1,594 institutions — in all the subjects in which it was already ranked in 2022. Two achievements stand out: first, the institution made a breakthrough in the "Business & Management Studies" subject and 2) "Natural Sciences" is now ranked in the Broad Area category.
Our "Business & Management" subject has now entered the ranking, as well as our "Natural Sciences" broad area
explains Dr Annya Réquilé, Strategic Data Analyst and Project Manager on International Rankings at IMT Atlantique, "these good results are accounted for by the scientific excellence of our researchers, the impact of our research, as well as the reputation acquired by our institution among our graduates and our industrial and academic partners, in France and internationally".
IMT Atlantique is now ranked in 2 Broad Areas of the QS by Subject 2023,
- Engineering and Technology: 163rd worldwide and 8th in France
- Natural Sciences: 401-450 worldwide and 17th in France
And in 5 Subjects
- Computer Science and Information Systems: 98th worldwide and 5th in France
- Engineering - Electrical and Electronic: 151-200 worldwide and 7th in France
- Physics & Astronomy: 301-350 worldwide and 14th in France
- Statistics & Operational research: 151- 201 worldwide and 6th in France
- Business & Management Studies: 501-550 worldwide and 16th in France
by Pierre-Hervé VAILLANT