IMT Atlantique has just launched its recruitment campaign for professors and lecturers, who will be starting in Fall 2023. 10 professorship and lecturer positions are to be filled across several fields: Sustainable supply chain / green manufacturing - Decarbonised energy systems - Collaborative robotics - Computer-assisted medical and surgical procedures - AI in data sciences - Sustainable AI - Digital economy - Computing and networks - Digital change of organisations - Radiochemistry (molecular modelling).
IMT Atlantique is a globally renowned institution of higher education and research, a technological university under the umbrella of the French Ministry of Industry and Digital Technologies.
Its three campuses in Brest, Nantes and Rennes are located in dynamic cities and offer attractive working conditions and a pleasant living environment. Want to know more about life at IMT Atlantique: induction, career, perks?
Job vacancies in Brest, Nantes and Rennes
- Associate professor in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning at the MEE Department
- Associate professor in Computer Science specialising in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in the Computer Science Department
- Associate professor in AI, data sciences, automatic language processing in the LUSSI Department
- Associate professor in Sustainable Production Systems and Supply Chain in the DAPI Department
- Associate professor in Computer-Assisted Medical Surgical Procedures in the ITI Department
- Associate professor in Management of Information Systems in the SSG Departement
- Associate professor in Computer Science and Networks in the SRCD Department
- Associate professor in Radiochemistry Modelling in the SUBATECH Departement
- Associate professor in Digital Economics at the SRCD Department
- Professor in Process Engineering / Decarbonised Energy Systems at the DSEE Departement (specific hiring process subject to an exam)
by Pierre-Hervé VAILLANT