4, rue Alfred Kastler - B.P. 20722
F-44307 NANTES Cedex 3, France
Pr Alexandre Dolgui
- Fellow of IISE
- Distinguished Professor (Full Professor of Exceptional Class)
- Head of Automation, Production and Computer Sciences Department
- Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Production Research (Taylor & Francis)
- 2021 Highly Cited Researcher by Clarivate
- Clarivate Who's Who
- Marquis Who's Who in the World
- Marquis Who's Who in Sciences and Engineering
- Who's Who (Russian Edition)
- Science in Republic of Belarus in XX Century
- Citations= 19019 (Google scholar), 11151 (Scopus), 8666 (ISI WoS)
- H-index = 67 (Google scholar), 51 (Scopus), 46 (ISI WoS)
- I10-index = 254 (Google scholar), 197 (Scopus), 164 (ISI WoS)
- IMT Atlantique, Nantes, France
- 2015 - present, Full Professor of Exceptional Class, Head of Department on Automation, Production and Computer Sciences, Member of Executive Committee of the LS2N - CNRS UMR 6004 (coordinator of LS2N teams)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France
- 2011 - 2015, Full Professor of Exceptional Class, Deputy Director of CNRS Lab. LIMOS - UMR 6158, Responsible of Division on Decision Aid in Production Systems and Logistics of the Laboratory, Head of the MSc and PhD programs in Industrial Engineering, (2011 – 2014, Deputy Director for Research of Henri Fayol Institute)
- 2009 - 2011, Full Professor of 1st Class, Centre G2I and Laboratory LSTI Director, Department Head
- 2003 - 2009, Full Professor of 1st class, Centre G2I Director, Department Head
- Université de Technologie de Troyes, Industrial Engineering Dept., Troyes, France / Ecole des Mines de Nancy, Computer Science Dept. / IUT de Roanne
- 2001 - 2003, Full Professor of 2nd Class
- 1996 - 2001, Associate Professor (2nd then 1st class)
- 1994 - 1996, Assistant Professor
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Computer Aided Production Management Dept./ Algorithms and Programming Dept., Minsk, Belarus
- 1991 - 1997, Associate Professor
- 1988 - 1991, Assistant Professor
- 1986 - 1988, Researcher
- Guest Professor
- 2019 (one week), Fuzhou University, China
- 2018, 2017 (two weeks), Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
- 2015 (one month), University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- 2014 (one week), Hefei University of Technology, China
- 2014 (two weeks), Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
- 2013 (one week), University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
- 2005 (1 month), Queen's School of Business, Kingston, Canada
- 2002 (1 month), University of Technology of Szczecin
- Since 1996, every year at least two weeks (often one month), National Academy of Sciences, Belarus
- 1994 (6 months), project SAGEP, INRIA-Lorraine, University of Metz, France
- 1992 - 1993 (9 months), project SAGEP, INRIA-Lorraine, France
- Dr. Habil., University of Technology of Compiègne (UTC), France, 2000
- Docent Title in Computational Methods and Programming, Ministry of Research and Education, Russia, 1992
- Ph.D. in Engineering Cybernetics and Computer Aided Production Management, Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Institute of Engineering Cybernetics, Minsk, Belarus (USSR), 1990
- Certificate of doctoral study, Minsk Radioengineering Institute, Belarus (USSR), 1986
- M.Sc./Engineer in Automated Systems of Data Processing and Management (with Honors), Minsk Radioengineering Institute, Belarus (USSR), 1983
- Fellow of Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Vice-chair (former chair 2011-2017) of IFAC TC 5.2
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Société Française de Recherche Opérationnelle et d'Aide à la Décision (ROADEF)
- Board member of International Foundation for Production Research (IFPR)
- International Institute for Innovation, Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship (I4e2)
- Fellow of European Academy for Industrial Management (AIM)
- Optimal Design of Production and Assembly Lines
- Inventory Control and Supply Chain Optimization
- Planning and Scheduling
- Discrete Optimization Methods (Mathematical Programming, Stochastic Algorithms)
- Performance Evaluation Methods (Markov's Models, Queueing Models)
- Mathematical Programming Optimizers (Cplex, Xpress-MP, OSL)
- Discrete-Event Simulation (GPSS, SLAM, Witness, ARENA)
- Computer-Aided Process Planning Solutions (ERGOPlan, PLM Delmia)
- Operational Research
- Discrete-Event Simulation
- Production System Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Planning and Schedulling
- Statistics and Probability Theory
More than 300 articles in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters, over 400 refereed conference papers, 30 edited and 5 co-authored books.
- Dolgui A., J.M. Proth. Supply Chain Engineering: Useful Methods and Techniques. Springer, 2010, XX, (ISBN: 978-1-84996-016-8), 539 pages
--- Order form ---
- Dolgui A., J.M. Proth. Les systèmes de production modernes. Tome 1 : Conception, gestion et optimisation. Hermès, 2006, (ISBN: 2-7462-1249-8), 415 pages. (in French)
- Dolgui A., J.M. Proth. Les systèmes de production modernes. Tome 2 : Outils et corrigés des exercices. Hermès, 2006, (ISBN: 2-7462-1250-1), 385 pages. (in French)
--- Order form ---
- Dolgui A., J. Soldek, O. Zaikin (Eds.) Supply chain optimisation: product/process design, facilities location and flow control, Series: Applied Optimization, vol. 94, Springer, 2005, XVI, (Hardcover ISBN : 0-387-23566-3), 289 pages.
- Design and Analysis of Production Systems, International Journal of Production Economics (IJPE), vol. 120, n° 2, 2009, Guest editors: R. Askin, A. Dolgui, J.-M. Proth.
- Cutting Edge Production Research of the French Community, International Journal of Production Research (IJPR), vol. 47, n°2, 2009, Guest editor: A. Dolgui.
- Balancing Assembly and Transfer Lines, European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), vol. 168, n°3, 2006, Guest Editor: A. Dolgui.
- A. Dolgui, A. Eremeev, O. Guschinskaya, MIP-based GRASP and genetic algorithm for balancing transfer lines, in Matheuristics: Hybridizing Metaheuristics and Mathematical Programming, Maniezzo, V., Stutzle, T., Voss, S. (eds) Annals of Information Systems, vol. 10, 2010 (ISBN: 978-1-4419-1305-0), Springer, p. 189-208.
- A. Dolgui, F. Grimaud and K. Shchamialiova. Supply Chain Management under Uncertainties: Lot-sizing and Scheduling Rules. Chapter in: Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Networked Manufacturing Enterprises Management. B. Grabot, L. Benyoucef (Eds.), Springer, 2010, (ISBN: 978-1-84996-118-9), p. 181-220.
- X. Delorme, A. Dolgui, M. Essafi, L. Linxe and D. Poyard. Machining Lines Automation. Part D, Chapter 35 in: Springer Handbook of Automation, S.Y. Nof (Ed.), with DVD-ROM, Springer, 2009, ISBN: 978-3-540-78830-0, p. 599 - 618.
Refereed Journal Papers
- O. Hazir, X. Delorme, A. Dolgui. A review of cost and profit oriented line design and balancing problems and solution approaches, Annual Reviews in Control, 2015 (accepted, In Press)
- A. Dolgui, S. Kovalev, E. Pesch, Approximate solution of a profit maximization constrained virtual business planning problem, Omega - The International Journal of Management Science, 2015 (accepted, In Press)
- M.A. Aloulou, A. Dolgui, M.Y. Kovalyov. A bibliography of non-deterministic lot-sizing models, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 52, n° 8, 2014, p. 2293-2310.
- P. Borisovsky, X. Delorme, A. Dolgui. Balancing recongurable machining lines via a set partitioning model, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 52, n° 13, 2014, p. 4026-4036.
- A. Dolgui, O. Ben Ammar, F. Hnaien, and M.-A. Louly. A state of the art on supply planning and inventory control under lead time uncertainty, Studies in Informatics and Control, vol. 22, n° 3, 2013, p. 255-268.
- O. Battaïa, A. Dolgui. A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solution approaches, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 142, n° 2, 2013, p. 259-277.
- Battaïa O., Dolgui A., Reduction approaches for a generalized line balancing problem, Computers and Operations Research, vol. 39, n° 10, 2012, p. 2337-2345.
- Delorme X., A. Dolgui, M.Y. Kovalyov, Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line, Omega - International Journal of Management Science, vol. 40, n° 1, 2012, p. 31–41.
- Dolgui A., V. Gordon, V. Strusevich, Single machine scheduling with precedence constraints and positionally dependent processing times, Computers and Operations Research, vol. 39, n° 6, 2012, p. 1218-1224.
- Dolgui A., M.Y. Kovalyov, K. Shchamialiova, Multi-Product Lot-Sizing and Sequencing on a Single Imperfect Machine, Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 50, n° 3, 2011, p. 465-482.
- Dolgui A., A. Eremeev, M. Kovalyov, P. Kuznetsov, Multi-Product Lot-Sizing and Scheduling on Unrelated Parallel Machines, IIE Transactions, vol. 42, n° 7, 2010, p. 514-524.
- Dolgui A., and A. Pashkevich, Manipulator motion planning for high-speed robotic laser cutting, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 47, n° 20, 2009, p. 5691-5715.
- Chauhan S.S., A. Dolgui, and J.-M. Proth, A continuous model for supply planning of assembly systems with stochastic component procurement times, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 120, n° 2, 2009, p. 411-417.
- Dolgui A., N. Guschinsky, G. Levin, Graph approach for optimal design of transfer machine with rotary table, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 47, n° 2, 2009, p. 321-341.
- Bratcu A., A. Dolgui, Some new results on the analysis and simulation of bucket brigades (self-balancing production lines), International Journal of Production Research, vol. 47, n° 2, 2009, p. 369-388.
- Ould Louly M.-A., A. Dolgui. Calculating Safety Stocks for Assembly Systems with Random Component Procurement Lead Times: Branch and Bound Algorithm. European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 199, n°3, 2009, p. 723-731.
- Dolgui A., I. Ihnatsenka. Balancing modular transfer lines with serial-parallel activation of spindle heads at stations, Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 157, n° 1, 2009, p. 68-89.
- Ould Louly M.-A., A. Dolgui, and F. Hnaien, Supply planning for single-level assembly system with stochastic component delivery times and service level constraint, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 115, n°1, 2008, p. 236-247.
- Capacho L., R. Pastor, A. Dolgui, O. Guschinskaya. An Evaluation of Constructive Heuristic Methods for Solving the Alternative Subgraphs Assembly Line Balancing Problem, Journal of Heuristics, vol. 15, 2009, p. 109-132.
- Borisovsky P., A. Dolgui, A. Eremeev. Genetic Algorithms for a Supply Management Problem: MIP-Recombination vs Greedy Decoder, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 195, n° 3, 2009, p. 770-779.
- Dolgui A., I. Ihnatsenka. Branch and Bound Algorithm for a Transfer Line Design Problem: Stations with Sequentially Activated Multi-spindle Heads, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 197, n°3, 2009, p. 1119-1132.
- Dolgui A., C. Prodhon. Supply planning under uncertainties in MRP environments: a state of the art, Annual Reviews in Control, 2007, vol. 31, p. 269-279.
- Dolgui A., N. Guschinsky, G. Levin and J.-M. Proth. Optimisation of multi-position machines and transfer lines, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 185, n°3, 2008, p. 1375-1389.
- Guschinskaya O., A. Dolgui, N. Guschinsky, G. Levin. A Heuristic Multi-Start Decomposition Approach for Optimal Design of Serial Machining Lines, European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, vol. 189, n°3, p. 902-913.
- Finel B., A. Dolgui and F. Vernadat. A Random Search and Backtracking Procedure for Transfer Line Balancing, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 21, n° 4, 2008, p. 376-387.
- Dolgui A., A.V. Eremeev and V.S. Sigaev. HBBA: Hybrid Algorithm for Buffer Allocation in Tandem Production Lines, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, vol. 18, n° 3, 2007, p. 411-420.
- Dolgui A. and M. Pashkevich. On the performance of binomial and beta-binomial models of demand forecasting for multiple slow-moving inventory items, Computers and Operations Research, 2008, vol. 35, n°3, p. 893-905.
- Belmokhtar S., A. Dolgui, N. Guschinsky and G. Levin. An integer programming model for logical layout design of modular machining lines, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 2006, vol. 51, n°3, p. 502-518.
- Lamiri M., X. Xie, A. Dolgui and F. Grimaud. A stochastic model for operating room planning with elective and emergency demand for surgery, European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, vol. 185, n° 3, p. 1026-1037.
- Dolgui A., B. Finel, N. Guschinsky, G. Levin and F. Vernadat. MIP Approach to Balancing Transfer Lines with Blocks of Parallel Operations, IIE Transactions, 2006, vol. 38, n°10, p. 869-882.
- Dolgui A., N.Guschinsky and G. Levin. A Special case of transfer lines balancing by graph approach, European Journal of Operational Research, 2006, vol. 168, n°3, p. 732-746.
- Sotskov Y., A. Dolgui and M.C. Portmann. Stability analysis of optimal balance for assembly line with fixed cycle time. European Journal of Operational Research, 2006, vol. 168, n°3, p. 783-797.
- Dolgui A., G. Levin and M.A. Louly. Decomposition approach for a problem of lot-sizing and sequencing under uncertainties, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 18, n°5, July-August, 2005, p. 376-385.
- Dolgui A., B. Finel, N. Guschinsky, G. Levin and F. Vernadat. An heuristic approach for transfer lines balancing. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, vol. 16, n°2, 2005, p. 159-171.
- Bratcu A. and A. Dolgui. A Survey of the Self-Balancing Production Lines ("Bucket Brigades"). Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, vol. 16, n°2, 2005, p. 139-158.
- Ould Louly M.-A. and A. Dolgui. The MPS Parametrization under Lead Time Uncertainty. International Journal of Production Economics, n°90, 2004, p. 369-376.
- Rekiek B., A. Dolgui, A. Delchambre and A. Bratcu. State of art of assembly lines design optimization. Annual Reviews in Control, 2002, vol. 26/2, p. 163-174.
- Dolgui A., A. Ereemev, A. Kolokolov and V. Sigaev. Buffer allocation in production line with unreliable machines. Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Algorithms, n°2, 2002, p. 89-104.
- Dolgui A. and M.-A. Ould Louly. A model for supply planning under lead time uncertainty. International Journal of Production Economics, 2002, n° 78, p. 145-152.
- Ould Louly M.-A. and A. Dolgui. Generalized newsboy model to compute the optimal planned lead times in assembly systems. International Journal of Production Research, 2002, vol. 40, n°17, p. 4401-4414.
Click here for the complete list of publications (1982-2016)
Scheduling for Modern Manufacturing, Logistics and Supply Chains (INTAS 03-51-5501)
European Virtual Institute on Collaborative Demand and Supply Networks (CO-DESNET)
Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems and Transformable Factories (RMS)
Optimization and Computer-Aided Design of Machining Lines (with and for PCI-SCEMM)
Advanced Platform for manufacturing engineering and Product Lifecycle Management (amePLM - FP7)
Design and Optimization of Reconfigurable Production Lines, PICS CNRS (France- Belarus)
Modeling Supply Chain with Dual Channels under Green Environment and Uncertainties, PHC CAI YUANPEI (France - China)
Optimization of the Global Supply Chain in Automotive Industry, for Renault group
Warehouse Design, Localization and Optimization, for Casino group
- 2022 - IISE Transactions on Design and Manufacturing Best Paper Award (Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers), USA
- 2021 - Highly Cited Researcher 2021 by Clarivate (Web of Science)
- 2021 - 6 papers are awarded by International Journal of Production Research as most cited papers (top 25) published in the journal in 2020
- 2020 - The IISE Fellow Award (Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers), USA
- 2020 - 3 papers are awarded by International Journal of Production Research as most cited papers (top 20) published in the journal in 2019
- 2019 - 3 papers are awarded by International Journal of Production Research as most cited papers published in the journal in 2018
- 2018 - IEOM Distinguished Educator Award, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Society (IEOM)
- 2017/22 - Honorary Adjunct Professor in Industrial Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Indonesia
- 2013 - Chinese Academy of Science Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists, grant number 2013T2J0054
- 2011 - Annual Award of the French National Committee of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC) (one person per year obtains this award)
- 2008 - IIE Transactions on Design and Manufacturing Best Paper Award
- 2007/08 - Biannual Best Research Award of the National Academy of Science of Belarus (section: Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science)
- 2018 - Commended Award at 6th International Conference on Dynamic in Supply Chain, Bremen, Germany
- 2015 - Best Application Paper Award at 15th Triennial IFAC Symposium INCOM, Ottawa, Canada
- 2011 - Scientific Excellence Award of Saint-Etienne Metropolis, France
- 2006 - Special Award of the IFAC French National Committee for IFAC symposium INCOM’2006
Major Editorial Activities
- Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Production Research (Taylor & Francis)
- Area Editor of the Computers and Industrial Engineering (Elsevier)
- Associate Editor of the Journal Européen des Systèmes Automatisés (Hermes Science)
- Consulting Editor of the International Journal of Systems Science (Taylor & Francis)
- Past Associate Editor:
IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2005-2008
International Journal of Systems Science (Taylor & Francis), 2006-2009
OMEGA - The International Journal of Management Science (Elsevier), 2010-2013
- Presently Editorial Board Member for 22 other International Journals:
- Int. J. of Production Economics (Elsevier), depuis 2009
- Int. J. of Systems Science (Taylor & Francis), depuis 2005
- Int. J. of Manufacturing Technology and Management (InderScience), depuis 2005
- Int. J. of Simulation and Process Modelling (InderScience), depuis 2005
- Int. J. of Engineering Management and Economics (InderScience), depuis 2007
- Journal of Decision Systems (Hermes Science), depuis 2009
- Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms (Springer), depuis 2001
- Journal of Operations and Logistics (i4e2), depuis 2007
- Journal of Industrial Engineering (Hindawi), depuis 2012
- Management and Production Engineering Review (Polish Academy of Sciences), depuis 2011
- Journal of Algorithms and Optimization (World Academic Publishing), depuis 2013
- Production & Manufacturing Research (Taylor & Francis), depuis 2013
- Int. J. on Multidisciplinary Approaches on Innovation (Open access), depuis 2013
- The Scientific World Journal (Hindawi), depuis 2013
- Proceedings of SPII of Russian Academy of Sciences, depuis 2014
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering (Hindawi), depuis 2014
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Management (Taylor & Francis), depuis 2014
- Technological and Economic Development of Economy (Taylor & Francis), depuis 2014
- Decision Making in Manufacturing and Service (AGH University, Poland), since 2015
- Journal of Supply Chain Management Science (TU Delft, The Netherlands), since 2015
- International Journal of Inventory Research (InderScience), since 2015
- Risk and Decision Analysis (IOS Press), since 2015
- Editor of the book series "Automation and Control - Industrial Engineering", ISTE Wiley, London
Other Activities and Accomplishments
- Fellow, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE), elected in 2020; Senior Member, 2005 – 2019
- Distinguished Fellow of International Engineering and Technology Institute (IETI), elected in 2019
- Chair of IFAC Technical Committee TC 5.2 "Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control"
former chair of Working Group "Supply Network Engineering" (2011-2017)
- Vice-chair of the IFAC Technical Committee TC 5.2 "Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control", 2017 – present
- Member of the Board of the International Foundation for Production Research (IFPR), 2005 – present
- Active Fellow of the European Academy for Industrial Management (AIM), elected in 2013
- Member of IFAC Strategic Planning Group
- Member of Task Force Committee on Systems and Control-Decision Research Agenda, 2015
- Member of IFIP Working Group 5.7 "Advances in Production Management Systems"
- Member of IFIP Working Group 5.8 "Enterprise Interoperability"
- Member of IEEE Systems Council "Analytics and Risk Technical Committee"
- Member of the Board of the International Foundation for Production Research
- Founding member representative for EVI - "European Virtual Institute on Innovation in Industrial Supply Chains and Logistic Networks"
- Member of Society of Collaborative Networks (SoColNet)
- Chairman of International Program Committee for the 15th IFAC/IFIP/IEEE/IFORS Symposium INCOM'2015 as well as Co-Chair of Scientific Committee for I4e2 IESM'2015 in Spain and Co-Chair of Scientific Committee for ROADEF'2015 in France
- Chairman of International Program Committee for the IFAC MIM'2013 in St Petersburg (June 17-19, 2013), as well as Co-Chair of Scientific Committee for I4e2 IESM'2013 in Morocco and Technical Program Co-Chairs for IEEE CoDIT'13 in Tunisia
- Member of Advisory, Scientific or Program Committee for more than 170 International Conferences, more recent conferences:
MIM'2016 (IFAC), ILS'2016, LSS 2016 (IFAC), ICC'2016 (IEEE), MCPL 2016 (IFAC), CPI'2015, ISARCRM'2015 (IEEE), ICA'2015, IESM'2015, APMS'2015 (IFIP), ICPR-23, ICINCO'2015, IWEI'2015 (IFIP), INCOM'2015 (IFAC), MCO'2015, ROADEF'2015, MOSIM'14, ICIEM'2014, PRO-VE'14 (IFIP), APMS'2014 (IFIP), ICINCO'2014, DT'2014, GSC'2014, TR'2014, ROADEF'2014, ICORES 2014, CSIST'2013, IESM'2013 (i4e2), CIE 43, PRO-VE'13 (IFIP), NICST'2013, MCPL'2013 (IFAC), APMS'2013 (IFIP), ROIS'2013 (IEEE), I-PROMS'2013, ISAM'2013, ICPR 22, ICINCO'2013, ICCGI'2013 (IARIA), LSS'2013 (IFAC), CIGI'2013, IMS 2013 (IFAC), ICNSC'2013 (IEEE), ICORES'2013, ROADEF'2013, WCECS 2012, APMS 2012 (IFIP), MITIP 2012, PRO-VE'12 (IFIP), ILS 2012, ICINCO 2012, CIFA 2012, ICCGI 2012, GSC'2012, MOSIM'12, ICORES 2012, AsiaMIC 2012, CSIST'2011, CIE 41, IRoA-11, WCECS 2011, PRO-VE'11 (IFIP), RaDMI 2011, PALS'2011, ICPR21 (2011), ICINCO 2011, MSLT'2011 (IEEE), ISAM 2011 (IEEE), IESM'2011, MSLT'2011, WCECS2010, EPPM2010, PRO-VE'10 (IFIP), SMC 2010 (IEEE), RaDMI 2010, ETFA 2010 (IEEE), MCPL'10 (IFAC), LSS'10 (IFAC), IMS'10 (IFAC), ICINCO'10, MOSIM'10, ILS'10, TANAEV’S READINGS, ROADEF'2010, ISAM'2009 (IEEE), MEDES'09 (ACM), MSI'09 (IASTED), PRO-VE'09 (IFIP), ETFA'09 (IEEE), ICONS'09 (IFAC), APMS 2009 (IFIP), RaDMI 2009, ICPR-20 (2009) (IFPR), CIE 39 (2009), ICINCO'09, CIGI'09, INCOM'09 (IFAC), CIRPMS'09 (CIRP), IESM'09 (i4e2), LT'09 (IEEE), ROADEF'2009, CSTST'08 (IEEE/ACM), WCECS'2008, IMS'08 (IFAC), ETFA'08 (IEEE), PRO-VE'08, ICAM'2008, ILS'08, ICINCO'2008, MOSIM'08, ROADEF'2008, LT'07 (IEEE), WCECS2007, AsiaMS 2007 (IASTED), MCPL'2007 (IFAC), RaDMI'2007, PRO-VE 2007 (IFIP), MITIP'2007, ICPR-19 (2007), ISAM'2007 (IEEE), CIGI'07, IESM'2007 (i4e2), ICINCO'2007 (IFAC), FRANCORO V / ROADEF 2007, MITIP'2006, ICINCO'2006 (IFAC), ICAM'2006, INCOM'06 (IFAC), ILS'06, MOSIM'06, ROADEF'2006, ICINCO'2005 (IFAC), ICAM'2005 (ISAM), ISATP'05 (IEEE), CIGI'05 (IEEE), IESM'05 (i4e2), MCPL'04 (IFAC/IEEE), WODES'04 (IFAC), MOSIM'04, DOM'04, CONTROLO'2004, INCOM'04 (IFAC), IAD'03 (IFAC), ETFA'03 (IEEE), ISATP'03 (IAEEE), CIGI'03, MOSIM'03
- Permanent Member of Steering Committee for the International Conference MOSIM
- Co-Chair of the Annual Congress of the French Operational Research and Decision-Aid Society ROADEF 2011
- 34 countries were represented via the contributors
- 618 participants including more than 100 industrial representatives
- 428 selected communications and 4 keynote speeche
- General Scientific Chair of the 12th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEEE/IMS Symposium INCOM'06
- 57 countries were represented via the contributors
- 783 attendees (544 academics / 239 industrial representatives)
- 2665 pages of symposium proceedings (Elsevier) with 950 authors
- Chairman of International Program Committee for the 13th IFAC/IFIP Symposium INCOM'09
- 55 countries were represented via the contributors
- 654 participants including 112 industrial representatives
- 346 selected papers and 10 keynote articles are in the Symposium Proceedings (Elsevier)
- Chairman of International Program Committee for the 14th IFAC/IFIP Symposium INCOM'12
- 47 countries represented
- 463 participants
- 344 selected papers and 12 keynote articles in the program
- Chairman of International Program Committee for the 7th IFAC/IFIP conference MIM'2013
- 59 countries were represented via the contributors
- 455 participants including 28 industrial representatives
- 373 selected papers and 7 keynote articles are in the Conference Proceedings (Elsevier
- Chairman of Scientific Committee for the International Conferences SCM'02 and MOSIM'04
- Vice-Chairman of Scientific Committee for the International Conference CIGI'2011
- Chairman of Organizing Committee for the 3rd International French Speaking Conference MOSIM'01
- 21 countries were represented via the contributors
- 306 participants including 76 industrial representatives
- 142 selected papers and 6 keynote articles are in the Symposium Proceedings (SCS International)
- Member of the Local Oganizing Committee of Manufuture 2008
- Technical Associate Editor for 18th IFAC World Congress and Associate Editor for 19th IFAC World Congress
- Track chair for INCOM'06, INCOM'09, INCOM'12, CIFA 2012, MIM'2013, ROADEF'2014, INCOM'2015 and EURO'2015
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for "Operations Management Research and Cellular Manufacturing: Innovative Methods and Approaches"
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for IGI Global book "Design and Management of Lean Production Systems"
- Chairman of National Working Group (336 individual members) on Production Systems Design (GDR MACS of French National Center for Scientific Research - CNRS)
- Member of Steering Committee of the regional research cluster GOSPI
- Chairman of the Regional Working Group on
Design and Management of Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems (regional research cluster GOSPI)
- Guest Editor of Special Issues for the Journals:
IJPR, IJPE, EJOR, JIM, JMMA, ARC, JESA, JDS, IEEE TII, IJSPM, IJISM
- Editor of 9 International Conference Proceedings:
NITE'96, MOSIM'01, SCM'02, MOSIM'04, INCOM'06, INCOM'09, ROADEF 2011, INCOM'12, MIM'2013
- Referee for Journals:
Regularly: IJPE, IJPR, Omega, EJOR, C&OR, C&IE, JIM, IJSS, IEEE T-II, JDS, JESA
Sometimes: OR Spectrum, IIE Transactions, DAM, J. of Scheduling, Annals of OR, IEEE T-ASE, IEEE T-RA, SIMPRA, PPC, EAAI
- Invited Session Organizer for:
MCPL'2000 (IFAC/IFIP/IFORS), 15th IFAC WC B'02, MOSIM'04, 16th IFAC WC Praha'2005, MOSIM'06, INCOM'06, MCPL'2007, LT'07, 17th IFAC WC Seoul'2008, IMS'2008 (IFAC), CIE 39, INCOM'09, ROADEF'2010, MOSIM'10, EURO'2010, IERC'2010 (IIE), ROADEF 2011, 18th IFAC WC Milan'2011, INCOM'12, APMS 2012, META 2012, IESM'2013, MIM'2013, EURO'2013, IFORS'2014, 19th IFAC WC Cape Town'2014, and INCOM'2015
- Keynote plenary papers:
ACS'97, MCPL'2007 (IFAC), LT'07 (IEEE), INCOM'09 (IFAC/IFIP), ICIEM 2012, ICINCO 2012 (IFAC), COSI'2013, ROIS'2013 (IEEE), MIM'2013 (IFAC), CSM'2013, YAEM'2014 (IIE), and ICIEOM'2014 (IIE)
- Keynote presentations in invited sessions:
15th IFAC WC B'02, 16th IFAC WC Praha'2005, 17th IFAC WC Seoul'2008, 18th IFAC WC Milan'2011, INCOM'12, MIM'2013, 19th IFAC WC Cape Town'2014