TEL. +33 (0)2 51 85 82 12
4 rue Alfred Kastler
44307 Nantes Cedex 3 - FRANCE
I am doing research and managing innovative projects on software engineering for the NaoMod team - IMT Atlantique & LS2N (CNRS) (formerly AtlanMod team) with particular focuses on:
- The design and application of model-based techniques and architectures to real industrial problems (reverse engineering, tool/language interoperability, model management & traceability, Cloud Computing, Cyber-Physical Systems, etc.)
- The dissemination and/or industrialization of corresponding research results and prototypes (e.g. knowledge and technology transfer to companies).
Constantly interacting with the team’s partner labs and companies within the context of different collaborative actions, I have published and presented more than 50 papers in various international journals, conferences and workshops around modeling and its applications to different domains.
Social Networks (my profiles)
I have been working as the scientific responsible for the team, a work package / task leader and an active member of various project boards, in the context of the following collaborative projects (among others) involving both academic and industrial partners.
- MegaM@Rt (Scalable Model-based Framework for Continuous Development and Runtime Validation of Complex Systems) H2020 ECSEL JU - Europe (ongoing)
- ARTIST (Advanced software-based seRvice provisioning and migraTIon of legacy SofTware) FP7 - Europe
- MODELPLEX (MODELling solution for comPLEX software systems) FP6 - Europe
- aLIFE (Contribution of software-related research to Factories of the Future) IMT - France
- CoMe4ACloud (Constraints and Model Engineering for Autonomic Clouds) Atlanstic2020 - France
- MoNoGe (Modeling Environments Interoperability and Evolution) FUI 15 - France
- TEAP (TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Platform) FUI 13 - France
Software Modeling / Model Driven Engineering (MDE):
- Model Management & Traceability
- Model Driven Reverse Engineering
- Model Viewpoints & Views
- Model-based Architectures for Cloud Systems
- (Domain-Specific) Languages for Cloud Modeling
- Software Migration to the Cloud
- Model-based Architectures for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design Time ⇔ Runtime Traceability
- Tool/Language Interoperability
2018 Best Paper Award - International Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM)
Hugo Bruneliere, Erik Burger, Jordi Cabot, Manuel Wimmer
A Feature-based Survey of Model View Approaches
In: Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM), doi: 10.1007/s10270-017-0622-9, Springer. 2019.
Best Paper Award - 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2018)
Hugo Bruneliere, Zakarea Al-Shara, Frederico Alvares, Jonathan Lejeune, Thomas Ledoux
A Model-based Architecture for Autonomic and Heterogeneous Cloud Systems
In: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2018), doi: 10.5220/0006773002010212, SCITEPRESS. 2018.
Open Source Activities
I am a regular conference speaker, e.g. at the Eclipse Community major events which are EclipseCon (North America), EclipseCon Europe and EclipseCon France, as well as an organizer/participant of Eclipse DemoCamps (in Nantes).