12 POSITIONS TO BE FILLED FOR THE BEGINNING OF 2019 SCHOOL YEAR
IMT Atlantique recruits in areas such as:
- Artificial Intelligence: Data Sciences - Decision Support - Constraints and Learning - e-Education
- Software engineering IT - software systems security
- Cyber security Maritime Communication
- Human Machine Interaction
- Process engineering: Optimization - gas separation
- Digital electronics / Applied electromagnetism / Experimental physics of high energies / Satellite imaging - environmental observation.
Each candidate must submit a standard file consisting of the following sections:
- a curriculum vitae
- a copy of the titles and diplomas acquired.
- a cover letter
- a summary document (maximum 4 pages) retracing all the candidate's qualifications, work and experience.
- the list of references of the candidate's publications.
- any other document that the candidate deems useful.