Welcome to IMT Atlantique
Now that you've been admitted (congratulations!), you need to complete your registration. Below are the different steps for before your arrival and the beginning of classes (start of academic semester dates).
- Step 1: Confirm your decision (generally already done)
- Step 2: Registration process
- Step 3: Email and Access Card generation
- Step 4: Expected documents
- Step 5: The day you arrive on campus
Please read this document carefully before contacting the Admission Team. If you still need to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com
For any difficulty, you can:
- Access videos to help you use the pre-registration tool
- Access Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon your arrival, you will have an appointment to check your file and finalize your registration.
Step 2: Registration
You will need to use the user name and temporary password provided by IMT Atlantique to fill in the online registration form. In this form, you will have to:
- Provide classic administrative information
- Fill in information about your previous studies
- Commit to respecting the Internal Regulations and especially Security rules.
- Specify how the school may use your photos and personal information
- Specify your accommodation preference, if you have not already done so.
This information can be provided in several steps. You may follow the guide provided here, which provides video describing how to fill in your information. You do not need to have all the information to start this process. However:
- The sooner you fill in your information, the sooner we can prepare your arrival.
- The more precise your file is, the smoother your arrival at IMT Atlantique will be.
Step 3: Email and Access Card ("Badge")
Depending on the timing, you will receive an email to inform you that the following have been generated:
- Your computer account: obviously necessary to access your IMT Atlantique email and the whole array of digital services (wifi, class schedule on PASS, Intranet, Moodle, collaborative tools, documentation, etc.)
- Your Access Card ("Badge"): This card, with your name and photo, allows you to get into the different campus buildings, buy meals at the canteen and café, etc. You will get it when you arrive at IMT Atlantique.
- Your registration attestation, if needed.
For all this to happen, you need to follow the instructions given in the email precisely. You will need to:
- Validate the IT charter of IMT Atlantique
- Upload an identification photo (Smiling is allowed :-) )
- Once your computer account has been created, you will receive an email on your personal email address. This email contains your user name and password for IMT Atlantique.
- If you previously received a user name and password from IMT Atlantique, they will no longer be usable.
- Communication with IMT Atlantique will mostly use your personal email address until you arrive on campus. However, you should regularly check your @imt-atlantique.net mailbox using this link: https://zimbra.imt.fr.
- To Access to IMT Atlantique services (email, registration website, intranet, Moodle, etc.), you will have to use your new user name and password.
Step 4: Uploading documents
Once you will get your permanent IMT Atlantique user name and new password, you can access the website to upload different administrative documents.
All students must submit:
- Proof of third-party insurance (« Assurance responsabilité civile »)
- A medical certificate in French or English, so that you will be able to participate in sports activities organized by IMT Atlantique or student associations.
- Copy of scholarship application or decision
Students who were studying in France before IMT Atlantique must also submit:
- CVEC attestation
- A French translation of your birth certificate.
Step 5: The day you arrive on campus
Your start date can be found here : back-to-school calendar.
If you arrive a few days early, we will make your access card available at the residence hall welcome desk ("accueil").
When you arrive at IMT Atlantique, you need to already have the following:
- a laptop computer
- a webcam (inside the computer or attached)
- headphones with a microphone
For your working comfort, we suggest the following setup:
- 15" screen
- CPU : icore5
- 8go RAM
- SSD 250go
- Ethernet +Wifi AC
For very specific programs (e.g., Master, Mastère Spécialisé), we suggest that you ask the people in charge of your program which type of setup they recommend.
When you arrive, our teams will work with you to make sure your administrative situation and necessary documentation are all sorted.
Please make sure you have supplemental health insurance ("mutuelle" or "complémentaire santé").
Foreign students: Our teams will guide you through the administrative process.