Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees ME3+
"Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to Europe and the world. To overcome these challenges, Europe needs a new growth strategy that will transform the Union into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy, where there are no net emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050, where economic growth is decoupled from resource use and where no person and no place is left behind. The European Green Deal is our plan to make the EU's economy sustainable. We can do this by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities, and making the transition just and inclusive for all". This is how the European Green Deal is presented while forming an integral part of this Commission's strategy to implement the UN Agenda 2030 and the sustainable development goals. Aligned with this strategy, the ME3+ programme is an integrated and innovative programme combining Energy and Environmental Process Engineering together with Management and Social Sciences, and integrating the information and communication technology (ICT) for a 2-years full programme (120 ECTS).
Delivered by 5 European renowned partner universities, it aims at
- offering a well-balanced education to train future engineers and managers to participate to energy and environment transitions
- developing strong knowledge and skills within 3 possible study tracks (renewable energy integration, resource recovery for the circular economy, and smart cities and industry 4.0) and a 6-months internship (Master Thesis)
- delivering double Master of Science degrees whatever the selected option
- reinforcing an already existing network of Alumni, academia, professional and experts to address the employer needs and the future doctoral studies in Europe and abroad
- addressing the European Green Deal ambitions as well as the plan of action for people, planet and prosperity proposed by UN in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development