September 2022 intake
M1 or M2
100% English taught program
12,000 € Euros/year
Scholarships opportunities for : Excellent profiles, Alumni from our partner universities, European citizens...
NE/NEPIA Nuclear Energy Production & Industrial Applications specializes in nuclear sciences applications including energy production (power reactors) and industrial applications (particles beams technology, instrumentation,.....). A particular focus is put on the safety and radioprotection, to be considered in the management of a large project in this field.
- Acquire basic knowledge necessary for understanding nuclear energy production (power reactors) and industrial applications, e.g. accelerators, cyclotrons...
- Develop competences in reactor operation, maintenance and safety issues including radioprotection.
- Develop competences in particles beams production and qualification.
- Develop competences in nuclear radiations applications: instrumentation, non destructive control, security...
- Develop an awareness of societal considerations related to nuclear energy production.
- Take into account societal issues related to nuclear energy production.
Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering by Abdesselam Abdelouas
Abdesselam Abdelouas is a professor in radiochemistry at IMT Atlantique, working in the Subatech department.