In the framework of the newly-launched AI Chair OceaniX, we are pleased to announce the venue of AI4OAC workshop (AI for Ocean-Atmosphere-Climate Dynamics) to held next week Jan. 20-23 in Brest (PNBI building, Technopôle Brest Iroise, 5-minute walk from IMT Atlantique campus).
All the keynotes are open to everyone.
- AI and Earth Observation.
Prof. Mihai Datcu Professor, DLR, Germany
- Optimal Transport for Image Assimilation.
Dr. Nicolas Papadakis, CNRS, IMB, Bordeaux, FR
- From symbolic PDEs to trainable neural networks.
Dr. Olivier Pannekoucke, CNRM, CERFACS, Toulouse, FR
- Towards Better Understanding Generalization in Deep Learning.
Dr. Samy Bengio Google Research, Moutain View, CA, USA (remote conference)
- Principal Component Analysis for multivariate extremes.
Prof. Anne Sabourin Professor, Telecom Paris, Paris, FR.
- Ensemble-based learning of the Koopman operator in a RKHS for predictions of QG flow model.
Dr. Gilles Tissot. NRIA Rennes, FR.
The detailed program of the workshop, including the planning of the keynotes, is available at: