A new recruitment campaign for the start of the 2021 academic year at IMT Atlantique. 9 teaching and research positions are to be filled in the following fields: Communications, Cybersecurity, Energy and Environment, Industrial Engineering, Radiochemistry and Networks, Sustainable electronics.
Do you want to join a growing French engineering Grande École? A Technological University that distinguishes itself in the international benchmark rankings for higher education and research (among the 400 best universities in the world in the Times Higher Education (THE), ranked on 5 themes by Shanghai (ARWU)?
If so, you will find all the job offers open at IMT Atlantique for the start of the 2021 academic year on the Recruitee platform from 15 January to 31 March, along with all the information that you will need to apply.
9 job offers for researcher-lecturers
on the Brest, Nantes and Rennes campuses
- Associate professor in process engineering energy and environment/process modelling
- Associate professor in embedded systems - high performance and energy efficiency
- Associate professor in physical layer security for wireless communications
- Professor in cybersecurity
- Associate professor in computer science (next-generation virtualised networks)
- Associate professor in radiochemistry, nuclear materials, nuclear waste storage, dismantling of nuclear facilities
- Associate professor in software engineering
- Associate professor in industrial engineering
- Associate professor in artificial intelligence for industrial engineering
- Closing date for applications: 31 March at 11.59 p.m.
- Selection Committees: April/May 2021
- Interviews: May/June 2021
by Pierre-Hervé VAILLANT