Exchange students who wish to study at IMT Altantique should first contact the International Office at their home institution. Once you have been nominated by your university, you will have to fill in our online application (weblink will be provided by your international office).
Nomination should be sent by mail to: María Fernanda Le Goff - Deputy Head of International Office at IMT Atlantique, Brest campus: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information: name, surname, DOB, GPA, ToR, Study field ?
Deadlines for receiving applications
Autumn semester: 15 May
Spring semester: 15 November
Courses available for exchange students
Once students have identified the courses they want to study at IMT Atlantique Brest campus, they must fill in the Learning Agreement and send it to our International Office.
Students must have sufficient skills in the French language to follow classes (a level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is recommended).
Semester in English for exchange students (offered in the Autumn semester only)
You can consult our courses list here (link).
The course content is available on the following pages at M1 section:
- MSc TSE: Master of Science in information technologies: Specialization in Telecommunication Systems Engineering
- MSc DECN: Master of Science in information technologies: Specialization in Design and Engineering of Communication Networks
- MSc CSDS: Master of Science in information technologies: Specialization in Computer Science & Decision Systems (CSDS)
- MSc ISPMC: Master of Science in Systems Project Management & Consulting
Deadlines for receiving the Learning Agreement
Autumn semester: 15 June
Spring semester: 15 December
The academic year at IMT Atlantique Brest campus is divided into two semesters.
- The autumn semester starts at the beginning of September and ends mid-January.
- The spring semester starts at the beginning of February and ends at the end of June.
Intensive French course
- French lessons are also organised during the academic year.
All our students are offered the possibility of campus accommodation in the student residences (Maison des Elèves - Maisel). There is a large range of rooms for admitted students. That is the Best, easiest and cheapest solution we recommend.
You can contact "la Maisel" for more information or to book a room.
After the admission
After your admission to IMT Atlantique, you will receive an access to our "Welcome Application" to help you prepare your arrival.
Consult our factsheet!
For more information, please contact : email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at IMT Atlantique,
Brest campus !