The objective of the Master of Science is to form project leaders or supervisors capable of managing complex engineering projects in the domain of the environment and energy conversion systems within an international context. PM3E offers a balanced program of management skills and engineering techniques for environmental and energy projects. The technical part of the course concentrates on technology and process engineering as well as process modelling, simulation and control. A significant part of the program is also devoted to social sciences for project managers.
A 2 years integrated program (starting in September) : 3 academic semesters (lectures in English) and 6-month internship in industry or in a research laboratory.
The program aims to give
- A strong scientific background and technical knowledge in environmental and energy processes
- A good know-how in process modelling and simulation
- Cross-disciplinary management skills essential to set up and pilot projects in an international context
- A significant grounding of social sciences for engineers
FACULTY : Lecturer from Academia and Industry from all continents
- Academia : University of Hong Kong (China), Queens University (Canada), Heriot-Watt University (United Kingdom), KTH (Sweden), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (U.S.A.), Indian Institute of Technology (India), University of Compiégne (France) and Ecole des Mines de Nantes
- Industry : Lurgi, Egerix, Lemnix, Eko Institut, FACS, Thalés, Alcatel, Fédération des SEM, Aurilog, Wise, Sarp Industries, Tougas, Veolia, Bertin