TEL. +33 (0)2 51 85 82 12
4 rue Alfred Kastler
44307 Nantes Cedex 3 - FRANCE
I am doing research and managing innovative projects on software engineering for the NaoMod team - IMT Atlantique & LS2N (CNRS) (formerly AtlanMod team) with particular focuses on:
- The design and application of model-based techniques and architectures to real industrial problems (reverse engineering, tool/language interoperability, model management & traceability, Cloud Computing, Cyber-Physical Systems, etc.)
- The dissemination and/or industrialization of corresponding research results and prototypes (e.g. knowledge and technology transfer to companies).
Constantly interacting with the team’s partner labs and companies within the context of different collaborative actions, I have published and presented more than 50 papers in various international journals, conferences and workshops around modeling and its applications to different domains.
Social Networks (my profiles)
I have been working as the scientific responsible for the team, a work package / task leader and an active member of various project boards, in the context of the following collaborative projects (among others) involving both academic and industrial partners. In addition to these projects, I have also worked in the context of direct R&D contracts with various companies such as Orange, Sopra Steria, Salvia Developpement or BNP Paribas.
- AIDOaRt (AI-augmented automation for efficient DevOps, a model-based framework for continuous development At RunTime in cyber-physical systems) H2020 ECSEL JU - Europe (starting in 2021)
- MegaM@Rt (Scalable Model-based Framework for Continuous Development and Runtime Validation of Complex Systems) H2020 ECSEL JU - Europe
- ARTIST (Advanced software-based seRvice provisioning and migraTIon of legacy SofTware) FP7 - Europe
- MODELPLEX (MODELling solution for comPLEX software systems) FP6 - Europe
- SeMaFoR (Self Management of Fog Resources) ANR 2020 - France (starting in 2021)
- aLIFE (Contribution of software-related research to Factories of the Future) IMT - France
- CoMe4ACloud (Constraints and Model Engineering for Autonomic Clouds) Atlanstic2020 - France
- MoNoGe (Modeling Environments Interoperability and Evolution) FUI 15 - France
- TEAP (TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Platform) FUI 13 - France
Software Modeling / Model Driven Engineering (MDE):
- Model Management & Traceability
- Model Driven Reverse Engineering
- Model Viewpoints & Views
Cloud / Fog Computing:
- Model-based Architectures for Cloud / Fog Systems
- (Domain-Specific) Languages for Cloud / Fog Modeling
- Software Migration to the Cloud
- Model-based Architectures for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design Time ⇔ Runtime Traceability
- Tool/Language Interoperability
2018 Best Paper Award - International Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM)
Hugo Bruneliere, Erik Burger, Jordi Cabot, Manuel Wimmer
A Feature-based Survey of Model View Approaches
In: Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM), doi: 10.1007/s10270-017-0622-9, Springer. 2019.
Best Paper Award - 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2018)
Hugo Bruneliere, Zakarea Al-Shara, Frederico Alvares, Jonathan Lejeune, Thomas Ledoux
A Model-based Architecture for Autonomic and Heterogeneous Cloud Systems
In: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2018), doi: 10.5220/0006773002010212, SCITEPRESS. 2018.
Open Source Activities
I also used to be a regular conference speaker, e.g. at the Eclipse Community major events EclipseCon (North America), EclipseCon Europe and EclipseCon France, as well as an organizer/participant of Eclipse DemoCamps (in Nantes).