Technopôle Brest-Iroise - CS 83818
29238 Brest Cedex 3
I help to make things happen on computers as a Senior Research Engineer at:
- Institut Mines-Télécom, IMT Atlantique Bretagne Pays de la Loire, Département LUSSI
- CNRS, UMR 6285 Lab-STICC (Department CID - Team DECIDE)
(CNRS is the French National Center for Scientific Research)
I am also Software coordinator in the Administration Board of the Decision Deck Consortium, and I am deeply involved in its software initiatives.
As a general rule, please contact me by e-mail rather than by phone.
With the exceptions of the specific subjects detailed below, contact me at email@example.com.
The exceptions are:
- diviz: If you want to contact me about the diviz software, please read the dedicated «Getting Help» page at diviz.org.
- Decision Deck: use sebastien.bigaret - at - decision-deck.org for any subject related to the Decision Deck Consortium.
- I usually answer emails in the two working days after they are delivered in my inbox, and I try my best to answer emails within 5 working days at most.
- Some of servers handling my email addresses (esp. @imt-atlantique.fr) implement greylisting, which may delay the delivery of e-mails for several hours.
Encrypted e-mails are always welcome. Details on my GPG key are below.
1B82 8711 3D78 EA08 A17B ECF8 28D9 87F2 4ECD BCE1
Note: the old key is revoked (0xD8FC7FA6 / 0x753C0F49D8FC7FA6), see the transition message.