Become a cybersecurity expert able to design, defend and operate systems specific to the maritime and port fields.
From the bridge to the engine room to the port infrastructure, the operation of a modern ship uses industrial and information systems to position itself, communicate, transmit orders to the engine or be informed of any anomaly on board. This digitisation, a vector of performance, also increases the attack surface of the maritime world: the paralysis of a port, intrusion attempts or the modification of a ship's capacities can have major financial, human, technological and environmental consequences.
The post-master degree Cybersecurity of Maritime and Port Systems responds to major strategic challenges and to a strong need of maritime companies and players. This training course, unique in Europe, aims to deal with all the risks that can affect ports, ships and all types of offshore platforms, providing expertise to counter current attacks and detect future threats.
Enrich your professional profile with skills that are still rare on the market.
- Analyze vulnerabilities and threats to computer and digital systems
- Define the technical characteristics of equipment and infrastructures
- Prepare and conduct safety audits
- Designing operational procedures for monitoring, protection and cyber interventions
- Leading teams in a cyber crisis context
- Advising military or civilian investment program managers
The strength of 4 "Grandes Écoles"
4 major partner schools recognised for their expertise are joining forces for this programme.
A programme supported by companies and an exceptional training environment
- Intervention of numerous professionals with expertise in cybersecurity and the maritime and port sector
- An exceptional training environment provided at the heart of Brest's industrial fabric, which brings together the major players in the maritime sector (Thales, Naval Group, Campus mondial de la mer, Ifremer, SHOM, Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique, etc.), and in cybersecurity (Cyber Pole of Excellence, Chair of Cyber Defence and Naval Systems)
- They support us: French Navy, French Maritime Cluster, Armateurs de France, Thales, Brittany Ferries, Diateam and ECA.